4 Bedroom renovated country house of 170 m2 facing south/south west with magnificent views, for sale on 15,450 m2 of land.
It is located within the picturesque, rural setting in the foot hills of the Contraviesa Mountains however it is only approximately 8km from the Mediterranean coastline where you will find many towns and villages. The pretty traditional seaside town of La Rabita is a short distance away, it is a place where one can enjoy the promenades, beaches, Mediterranean Sea, beach bars & restaurants.
There are numerous fruit trees - fig, almond, pomegranate, lemon, orange, plum, pear, apple, mandarin and grape vines.
The property although secluded, is not isolated and there are other full time residents of various nationalities nearby.
Access from the coast to this property is via the Rambla Huarea (a dry riverbed).
The property consists of:
• 4 double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
• Large lounge with wood burner.
• Open plan dining room with access to garden.
• Eat-in kitchen with alcove to lounge and double doors to terrace.
• Stone tiled bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet, bidet and basin and
has access to exterior.
• Separate toilet.
• 50m2 terrace with magnificent views.
• Built-in BBQ with sink and working space.
• Screened summer house.
• Large carport.
• 17m2 area prepared for above-ground pool.
• Landscaped garden.
• Master bedroom, lounge and kitchen all have access to terrace via glazed
• Property secured with burglar bars.
• The property faces south/south west.
In addition, the property has a ruin of 32m2 which could be rebuilt & or relocated on the property.
The property’s electricity supply is via a solar system which has been recently upgraded.
The property has satellite internet, Sky television & also BBC, ITV, etc.
Water is supplied by the town-hall and there is a spring nearby for drinking water.
There is also a natural water supply which runs all year round in a nearby canyon.
In all this is a lovely property in a beautiful setting & an amazing place to live a quiet & tranquil life.
If you have any questions or wish to view this property, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we do not charge for viewings.
Above description and photos originated by Inmobicosta Granada and subject to Copyright ©
No reviews for house